Terms and Conditions
29 September 2020
TO USE THIS WEBSITE IT IS NECESSARY TO READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN FULL. CONTINUOUS VISITING OF THIS WEBSITE ASSUMES THE FULL ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE WWW.DIGITAL–CLINICS.COM
Defining some terms
Digital-Clinics.com is the property of S.C Daikichi SRL., a Legal person of Romanian nationality, having its registered office in Săcele city, Brașov county, 25 Preot Petru Leuca street, CUI 40224937, serial number at the Trade Register J8 / 2826/2018
User / Patient – any natural person over the age of 18 who visits, accesses, registers on the website and who, by completing the process of creating the Account, confirms that he has requested and agreed to receive the services provided by Provider through the Digital-Clinics.com platform according to the specific clauses mentioned on the website in the General Terms and Conditions section.
User / Patient Account – The section of the platform called “My Account” is a product developed and managed by Daikichi SRL in accordance with Regulation (EU) 679/2016 on the protection of personal data regarding personal data and the free movement of such data. date (GDPR).
Website / Platform – online space hosted at www.Digital-Clinics.com and its subdomains.
Campaign – the action of exhibiting for commercial purposes, a finite number of Services, for a limited period of time set by Digital Clinics.
Contract – represents the distance contract concluded between Daikichi SRL and the User / Patient, without the simultaneous physical presence of Daikichi SRL and the User / Patient.
- All information on the website can be visited, viewed, or otherwise accessed through the use of electronic equipment, thereby being understood without limitation to these texts, images, databases, services, logos, advertisements, etc.
- The content of any e-mail sent to Users / Patients by Digital Clinics by electronic means and/or any other available means of communication;
- Any information communicated by any means by an employee/collaborator of Digital Clinics to the User / Patient, according to the contact information, specified or not by him;
- Information related to the services and/or tariffs practiced by Digital Clinics in a certain period;
Data related to Digital Clinics, or other privileged data thereof
Appointment / Consultation – Examination of a patient by a doctor to diagnose a health problem, provide medical advice, and/or indicate treatment.
- The User / Patient can schedule the desired Consultations by accessing the doctors’ program (schedule) which is displayed on the www.Digital-Clinics.com website
- By confirming the scheduling of the Consultation, the User / Patient agrees that all data provided by him, necessary for the scheduling process, are correct, complete, and true at the date of scheduling the Consultation.
- By confirming the scheduling of the User / Patient Consultation, you agree that Digital Clinics may contact him, by any means available / agreed by Digital Clinics, in any situation where it is necessary to contact the User / Patient.
- Digital Clinics may cancel the scheduling of the User / Patient Consultation following prior notice to the User / Patient, without any subsequent obligation of either party to the other or without either party being able to claim damages from the other party in the following cases:
- non-acceptance by the issuing bank of the User / Patient card, of the transaction, in case of online payment;
- invalidation of the transaction by the card processor approved by Daikichi SRL., in case of online payment;
- The data provided by the User / Patient on the website are incomplete and/or incorrect;
- Consultations cannot be canceled.
- The consultation can only be placed through the www.digital-clinics.com website. To schedule the Consultation, a simple process will be followed, at the end of which the End Consultation button will be used. The button will clearly indicate that in order to confirm the Consultation it is necessary to make the payment, being redirected to the Netopia payment processor.
- After confirming the Consultation, you will receive an email confirming the registration of the Consultation. Also, after payment, you will be automatically redirected to the My Account section, where you will be able to manage your consultations.
- In the exceptional case that a doctor cancels the Consultation before it starts or the Consultation cannot take place due to a technical error, the User / Patient will be sent an sms / e-mail in which he will be notified of the cancellation of the Consultation. In this case, the money paid for the Consultation will be returned in full, on the card from which the payment was made, within 72 hours from the cancellation of the Consultation.
My Account – section that allows the User / Patient to add Services that he wants to purchase at the time of addition or at a later time; if the Services are not purchased at the time of addition by performing the Consultation. The User / Patient will benefit from the service offered by Digital Clinics for tracking the Services by receiving Commercial Communications from him.
Commercial Communication – means of information periodically, exclusively electronically, any type of message sent (such as: e-mail / SMS / telephone / mobile push / web-push / etc.) Containing general and thematic information, information on services main or complementary to those that have been purchased, information about offers or promotions, information about the Services added in the “My Account” section, as well as other communications such as market research and opinion polls.
Transaction – the collection or reimbursement of an amount resulting from the sale of a Service by Digital-Clinics to the User / Patient, by using the services of the card processor approved by Digital Clinics.
Specifications – all specifications and/or descriptions of the Services as specified in their description.
Payment – the payment service provided by the payment processor integrated on the website, made available to Users / Patients through the website in order to make an online card payment.
- By registering a Web Consultation, the User / Patient agrees with the form of communication (sms or e-mail) through which Digital Clinics conducts its commercial operations.
- The notification received by the User / Patient, after scheduling the Consultation, has the role of information. This notification is made electronically (e-mail or sms).
- For justified reasons, Digital Clinics reserves the right to change the details of the Services. If it modifies the Services, it will notify the User / Patient at the e-mail address or by sms at the telephone number provided by Digital Clinics when scheduling the Consultation.
- The contract is considered concluded between Digital Clinics and the User / Patient upon receipt by the User / Patient from Digital Clinics, by e-mail and / or SMS of the notification of the conclusion of the Consultation.
- The payment document will be sent to the User / Patient upon request after the completion of the Consultation at the email address left at the registration on the platform.
- The document and information provided by Digital Clinics on the website will form the basis of the Contract, for the Services purchased.
Online sales policy
- Daikichi SRL. may publish on the website information about Services and/or promotions practiced by it or by any other third party with which Daikichi SRL has concluded partnership contracts, in a certain period of time.
- All tariffs related to the services presented on the website are expressed either in lei (RON) or in euro (EUR).
- In the case of online payments, Digital Clinics is not / cannot be held responsible for any other additional costs incurred by the User / Patient, including but not limited to currency conversion fees applied by the issuing bank of his card, if the currency its issuance differs. The responsibility for this action lies solely with the User / Patient.
- All information used to describe the Services available on the website (static/dynamic images/multimedia presentations / etc.) does not represent a contractual obligation on the part of Digital Clinics, these being used exclusively as a presentation.
The right to intellectual property
- The content, as defined in the preamble, including but not limited to logos, stylized representations, commercial symbols, still images, dynamic images, text and/or multimedia content presented on the website, are the exclusive property of Daikichi SRL, its being reserved all rights obtained for this purpose directly or indirectly (through licenses for use and/or publication).
- The User / Patient is not permitted to copy, distribute, publish, transfer to third parties, modify and/or otherwise alter use, link to, expose, include any Content in any context other than the original intended by Daikichi SRL
- No Content transmitted to the User / Patient, by any means of communication (electronic, telephone, etc.) or acquired by him by accessing, visiting, and/or viewing does not constitute a contractual obligation on the part of Daikichi SRL. and/or the employee of Daikichi SRL who mediated the transfer of the Content, if any, to that content.
Billing and payment policy
- The prices of the Services displayed on the digital-clinics.com site are specified for each Consultation.
- Digital Clinic will send, at the request of the User / Patient, an invoice related to the Consultation, after the completion of the Consultation.
- The User / Patient will provide all the information necessary to issue the invoice in accordance with the legislation in force.
- Digital Clinics will send at the request of the User / Patient the invoice related to the Consultation exclusively in electronic format by e-mail, to the e-mail address mentioned by the User / Patient upon registration on the platform.
- For correct communication of the invoice related to the Consultation, the User / Patient has the obligation to update his / her data whenever necessary.
- The payment option will be activated by the User / Patient when scheduling a Consultation. The User / Patient schedules his Consultation, chooses the method of payment Credit or debit card, is redirected to the page of the Netopia payment processor, enters the card data, and pays, respectively confirms the scheduling of the Consultation.
- User / Patient payment card data will not be accessible to Digital Clinics nor will it be stored by Digital Clinics
- For security reasons of Transactions, the User / Patient is advised not to remain logged on to the website and not to set the option of automatic login on mobile devices. Disclosure of the account access password is not permitted, and it is recommended that you use a strong security password (containing at least eight characters, including uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and special characters).
Rights and obligations Digital Clinics
The role of the Digital Clinics platform is limited to providing certain information on telemedicine and/or facilitating access to telemedicine and specialist medical services. Digital Clinics is independent of the healthcare providers that will provide you with such telemedicine services through the platform and is not responsible for the acts, omissions, or any content of the communications made by these healthcare providers. Digital Clinics does not engage in medical practice and does not provide other health services.
- The content of the digital-clinics.com website is protected by copyright laws. All rights are reserved. All materials (including, without limitation, all articles, text, images, logos, and design) contained on this site are protected by copyright laws and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, or published without the written consent of the representatives. www.digital-clinics.com. It is forbidden to modify the content of these pages, as well as to copy, distribute, transmit, publish, reproduce, create creations derived from any information or service obtained from or through the website. However, it is possible to download or copy specific materials available for this purpose intended exclusively for personal, non-commercial purposes, and their use for commercial purposes is prohibited. Daikichi SRL reserves the right to change, correct, modify, add and/or withdraw these terms unilaterally, without prior notice to Users. These changes will take effect upon their publication on www.Digital-Clinics.com
For any questions or requests to use the materials on this website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For justified reasons Digital Clinics reserves the right to limit access to the website or certain facilities on the Site, to limit IPs, and/or to restrict User / Patient access for Consultation and/or some of the accepted payment methods, if it considers that, based on the conduct or activity of the User / Patient on the website, its actions could in any way prejudice Digital Clinics. In any of these cases, the User / Patient may contact Digital Clinics by email to be informed of the reasons that led to the application of the above measures.
Communication with Digital Clinics can be done through the addresses mentioned in the “contact” section of the website. Digital Clinics is free to manage the information received without having to provide justifications for it.
Personal information, such as email and phone numbers, may be required to answer user questions and obtain website access data.
Digital Clinics undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of its website visitors. No personal information will be transmitted to third parties, except for third-party partners who ensure the proper functioning of this website.
This site uses technologies that allow the collection of certain technical information about the user: the internet address, the operating system used, the type of browser, and information about the traffic made on the website.
All this information collected through the website by Digital Clinics is intended to help improve its services.
Depending on the number of canceled appointments, Digital Clinics reserves the right to limit access to that client’s appointments.
User / Patient Rights and Obligations
The User / Patient will ensure that all information entered when creating the Account is correct, complete and up to date.
Access to a Consultation is allowed to any User / Patient over the age of 18.
By scheduling a Consultation on the platform www.digital-clinics.com Users / Patients automatically give their informed consent for accessing an online prevention and medical counseling service.
Acceptance of the “Terms and Conditions” implies the express and unequivocal expression of the data subject’s consent to the processing of data for medical and related purposes.
If there is a change to the previously accepted “Terms and Conditions”, the new version will be published at (on) the same web address. Changes are not communicated by email.
The “My Account” section provides quick and easy access to Medical Consultations through the telemedicine website www.digital-clinics.com The purpose of the “My Account” section is to provide support through medical consultations to patients in order to assess their condition. general health. In order to have access to the “My Account” section, it is necessary to open an account setting, according to the mandatory steps and the access guide to the telemedicine service www.digital-clinics.com
The information available in the “My Account” section can be accessed only after the login process in the “My Account” section using, each time, at each log in the unique authentication data provided automatically by the website www.digital-clinics.com
Daikichi SRL does not assume any responsibility for any damage that the User / Patient or a third party may suffer, as a result of access to the “My Account” section by a third party.
In order to view the information available in the “My Account” section, you are required to go through all the steps of the account setup process.
As a user of the “My Account” section, you have the obligation to provide true, accurate and complete personal data for the entire period of validity of your account.
The provision of information that is not in accordance with reality, inaccurate or incomplete, may lead to the suspension and/or, as the case may be, to the cancellation of the account.
Copying, publishing, and distributing the information presented in the “My Account” section to third parties is prohibited. The distribution of information is solely the responsibility of the user.
Daikichi SRL reserves the right to suspend access to the “My Account” section at any time if there is a suspicion that third parties have accessed the account or if the Terms and Conditions have been violated.
As a user of the “My Account” section, the User / Patient is responsible for their own actions as well as for the consequences they may have. Digital Clinics is not liable for direct, indirect, accidental, special damages resulting from the following actions:
- deleting some personal data from the “My Account” section;
- loss of authentication data;
- statements or actions of any third party in connection with the services available in the “My Account” section;
- any other issues related to the services and information presented in the “My Account” section;
- uploading, posting, broadcasting or otherwise transmitting the content for which you do not have the legal right to transmit or broadcast under any conditions, under any legal system, Romanian or foreign, contractual or trusting relations;
- displaying access data in visible places or keeping them noted together or in the immediate vicinity of a third party
The texts, graphics, and images in the content of the “My Account” section are the exclusive property of Digital Clinics and their unauthorized use is in violation of the law.
Daikichi SRL is not responsible for situations in which the doctor refuses or does not recommend performing certain procedures or investigations, these being performed at the patient’s risk. Also, Daikichi SRL is not responsible for any damages/injuries/damages/losses caused/suffered by Users / Patients or a third party in connection with the obligations incumbent on doctors or resulting from the use of contracted medical services.
By creating and using the Account, the User / Patient assumes responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of Account data (user and password) and for managing access to the Account, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, is responsible for the activity carried out through his Account.
By creating the Account and/or using the Content and/or scheduling a Consultation the User / Patient expressly and unequivocally accepts the Terms and Conditions of the website in the latest updated version that is communicated within the website, the existence at the time of creating the Account and/or the use of the content and/or the date of scheduling the Consultation.
Subsequent to the creation of the Account, the use of the Content is equivalent to accepting the changes made to the Website Terms and Conditions and/or the updated versions of the Website Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions of the website may be modified at any time by Digital Clinics, as they are opposable to Users / Patients from the date of posting on the website. Acceptance of the Website Terms and Conditions is confirmed by checking the appropriate checkbox on the website and/or by scheduling the Consultation and/or making an online payment.
The User / Patient may at any time change his / her option regarding the Digital Clinics Agreement for Commercial Communications containing general and thematic information including information on offers or promotions, at any time, as follows:
- by changing the settings in My Account
- by accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in the Commercial Communications received from Digital Clinics
Following the purchase of a Digital Clinic Service, it will send the User / Patient Commercial Communications regarding the services recommended to be used together with the Purchased Service.
The Customer / User may unsubscribe, at any time, from the Commercial Communications mentioned in the point above by accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in the commercial messages received from Digital Clinics.
Also, to improve the offer of Goods and Services, the Provider can use the User / Patient data. for conducting market research and opinion polls. The information obtained from these market research and opinion polls will not be used for advertising purposes but only in those mentioned above. Your responses to market research and opinion polls will not be associated with your identity, passed on to third parties, nor will they be published. The User / Patient may object to the use of the data for market research and opinion polling purposes at any time, by accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in the message or by contacting Digital Clinics.
Suggestions and complaints
Complaints or any notifications or suggestions regarding how to access the Digital-Clinics.com site and its subdomains are considered only on the basis of a written address from visitors/users / patients, transmitted in electronic format on email address email@example.com
Complaints/notifications/suggestions must contain the identification data of the person (name and surname), the description of the issue that is the subject of the complaint/suggestion/notification, and, respectively, at least two of the following contact details: address, telephone number, fax number, and email address.
Complaints/notifications / suggestions will be resolved within a maximum of 30 days from the date of their receipt and the response will be communicated in writing through one of the communication methods provided by the visitor/user / patient, according to the above provisions.
Neither party will be liable for non-performance of its contractual obligations if such non-performance on time and/or properly, in whole or in part, is due to an event of force majeure. Force majeure is (an) unpredictable event, beyond the control of the parties and which cannot be avoided.
In case of force majeure, each party will have the right to notify the other party of the full termination of the Contract without any of them being able to claim damages from the other.
Applicable law – Jurisdiction
This Agreement is subject to the European Union law. Any disputes between Digital Clinics and Users / Patients will be resolved amicably or, through mediators, or if these options do not work, the disputes will be resolved by the courts in Romania.
The dispute can also be registered with the possibility of being resolved on the European Commission’s online dispute resolution platform: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show
If any provision of the “Terms and Conditions” is considered invalid by the competent legal forums, the invalidity of such a provision will not affect the validity of the other provisions of the “Terms and Conditions”, which remain in force. These “Terms and Conditions” constitute an entire agreement between the User / Patient and www.digital-clinics.com regarding the use of the “My Account” section.
Tel: +40759 033 266