This document is relevant to you regardless of your position: client, partner, representative of a partner, legal person, or contact person for other purposes (eg, in connection with requests or complaints), former/current/potential employee, internal, visitor of our site, etc.
In order to ensure the provision of the services offered as well as to answer users’ questions and to obtain data regarding access to the Digital-Clinics.com website, it is necessary to provide personal information, such as e-mail and telephone number.
Digital-Clinics.com undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of website visitors. No personal information will be passed on to third parties, except for companies in our group, natural or legal persons acting as proxies for us, or for other companies in our group in various fields (such as archiving documents, destruction of documents, storage of data, efficient operation of the payment services platform, various services that we can outsource, such as in the field of human resources) as well as other third-party partners that ensure the proper functioning of this platform and help us to offer you improved services.
This website uses technologies that allow the collection of certain technical information about the user: the internet address, the operating system used, the type of browser, and information about the traffic made on our site.
All this information collected through the website by Digital-Clinics is intended to help improve its services.
Type of data collected
Daikichi SRL processes the personal data provided directly by you.
By using the www.digital-clinics.com website and the services offered through it, you give your consent for SC. Daikichi SRL to collect, process and store your personal data communicated to it, by any means, for the purpose of providing services, drawing up payment/return invoices and processing them, resolving complaints/grievances / notifications, carrying out commercial activities such as promoting products and services offered, providing suggestions on products and information about promotions, advertising, market research, statistics, improving the experience on the website, developing and maintaining contractual relationships and fraud prevention.
The provision of the following data is necessary for the registration of the online account, contracting services, and fulfilling the obligations assumed by the parties and respectively the flow of services: name and surname, telephone number, email address, company name (for legal entities), legal form, address invoicing, tax code (for EU customers: VAT registration number).
Consent to the collection, processing, and storage of personal data, as well as the provision of the above data, is voluntary.
At the same time, you agree that Digital Clinics will manage, in a safe and confidential manner, and only for the specified purposes, the personal data provided.
You declare that you have understood and agree that the personal data provided to be stored in the database of Digital Clinics.
There may be cases when the image will be taken/processed, this being used only for the purpose of providing the service. At the same time, it may be necessary to provide other data to the medical staff in order to benefit from the accessed service (sex, age, etc.). The processed images are to be stored on our server located in the EU.
There may be situations where it is necessary to store your personal data even after a possible withdrawal of the processing agreement because they are used for statistical purposes, in order to improve the services provided, closing your account will be opposable for the future, data and information previously collected. not being able to be extracted from the platform. Payment data, respectively bank account and billing data will be processed for the purpose of providing the services covered by this agreement.
Data collected when accessing the website:
Each time a user accesses a page from our offer and each time a file is opened, the access data is saved and/or, as the case may be, partially by third parties in the form of protocol files. Each data set includes the website from which you access our website, IP address, date and time of access, customer request, HTTP response code, amount of data transferred, information about the browser and the operating system.
Data collected by geographic location using IP address:
By means of the geographical location, with the help of the IP address, it is technically possible to estimate the location of the internet user. Certain traffic data (such as IP addresses or other identifiers of the devices with which you access our website) may in certain circumstances be personal data and which we will treat as such.
Data about third parties
The User / Patient is solely responsible for the transmission of personal data regarding other persons (eg: legal / elected representative; family members, dependent person, etc.), including the obligation to guide third parties to the information. provided by our website regarding the way we collect, process, and use personal data.
According to the requirements regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, processing of personal data, and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, Digital Clinics has the obligation to manage safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide about yourself.
The registered information can only be accessed by users who have unique access data in the “My Account” section. Digital Clinics will not disclose your name, e-mail address, or telephone number to a third party without your consent unless required to do so by law.
Protection of personal data
Digital Clinics, as the owner of the “My Account” section, has taken all reasonable security measures so that the information in the “My Account” section is confidential. Digital Clinics does not assume responsibility for information security as there are no technical means by which the impossibility of “breaking” an account can be guaranteed. Users of the “My Account” section are directly responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the data required for authentication in the “My Account” section as well as the medical information available in the “My Account” section. The user is directly responsible for the use of the “My Account” section by a third party, regardless of whether the use is made with or without the user’s consent.
Digital Clinics assumes no responsibility for situations that may result from your deliberately displaying access data in a visible place or keeping it noted in spaces and on accessible third parties.
You are required to inform Digital Clinics of any unauthorized use of your account. You must use the Logout button when you leave the “My Account” section to avoid viewing your personal information by a third party. Digital Clinics is not liable for damages caused to the user of the account or to a third party by the user’s failure to comply with this provision.
Users / patients rights
In most cases, you have no obligation to provide us with your personal data. However, if you do not provide us with the requested data, we will not be able, for example, to allow you access to all options on our website, to conclude or negotiate a contract with you, to sell your products, or to provide our services, to respond to complaints or requests or to send you communications about our products, services, and promotions that may interest you.
You have the right to object at any time and free of charge to the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the deletion of data except in those situations where legal provisions will allow the data controller to retain and/or use such data.
If any information about you is incorrect, please let us know as soon as possible.
Canceling or deleting the application “My Account” involves disabling the account and can be done by a written request addressed to Daikichi SRL and sent to the e-mail address: [email protected]
In order to exercise one or more of these rights or to ask any questions about any of these rights or any provision of this information or about any other aspects of the processing of your data by us, you may contact us by e-mail at address [email protected] or by phone at: +40759 033 266.
Daikichi SRL will provide the information in electronic format, when possible, unless you request another format, within one month of receiving the request, a period that can be extended to two months depending on the complexity and number of applications. The information provided, as well as any communication and measures, are taken in the exercise by you of the above rights, are provided by Daikichi SRL free of charge.
However, if your claims are unfounded or excessive, in particular, because of their repetitive nature, Daikichi SRL may:
- charge a fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing information or communication or of taking the requested measures;
- or refuse to comply with the request.
This information does not apply in connection with services or products offered by other companies or individuals, including those posted on our websites or about which we inform you otherwise. Also, this information does not cover the activity of other companies or people who advertise our services or products or who process your data in another way through our websites or social networks in connection with our pages.
The meaning of the terms used
- Special categories of personal data (sensitive personal data / sensitive data): personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious denominations or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership; genetic data; biometric data for the unique identification of a natural person; data on the health, sexual life or sexual orientation of an individual.
- Personal data: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (referred to as the “data subject”). A natural person is identifiable if he can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification element, for example: name, identification number, location data, online identifier, one / more specific elements, specific to the physical identity, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social of that person. Thus, for example, the notion of personal data includes the following: name and surname; home or residence address; email address; phone number; personal numerical code (CNP); accessed medical services (sensitive data); established diagnosis (sensitive data); genetic data (sensitive data); biometric data (are sensitive data); geolocation data. The categories of personal data about you that we process are listed above.
- Operator: natural or legal person who decides why (for what purpose) and how (by what means) personal data are processed. According to the law, the responsibility for compliance with the legislation on personal data lies primarily with the controller. In the relationship with you, we are the operator, and you are the person concerned.
- Authorized person: any natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the controller, other than the employees of the controller.
- Data subject: natural person to whom certain personal data refer (to whom “they belong”). In your relationship with us (the operator), you are the data subject.
- Processing of personal data: any operation/set of operations performed on personal data or on personal data sets, with or without the use of automated means; for example: collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing by transmitting, disseminating or otherwise making available, aligning or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying such data personal/personal data sets. These are just examples. Practically, processing means any operation on personal data, whether by automatic or manual means.
- Third State: a state outside the European Union and the European Economic Area