Core competencies: bariatric and metabolic surgery, diabetes and nutrition, general and minimally invasive surgery
Consultation fee: 50 euros
- Location: Rome
- Languages: English, Italian, Romanian
- General surgery
- Obesity Surgery (Bariatric & Metabolic)
- Diabetes surgery for obese patients
- Minimally invasive surgery
- 2000 – 2005 – Specialization in general surgery co-tutoring by “La Sapienza” University of Rome, Italy and “Carol Davila” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania.
- 2005 – 2010 – PhD student, “Carol Davila” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest.
- 2016 – 2020 – PhD in Morphogenesis and Tissue Engineering, “La Sapienza” University of Rome, Italy.
- Senior Consultant in General Surgery, Division of General Surgery and Bariatric Centre of Excellence IFSO-EC, Department of Medico-Surgical Sciences & Biotechnologies, University “La Sapienza” of Rome, Italy.
- Senior Consultant in General Surgery, “Sf. Maria” Clinical Hospital Bucharest and various private clinics in Bucharest, Romania.
- Specialist since 2005, with interests in minimally invasive, bariatric, digestive and hepatobiliary surgery.
- General surgery, first aid and medical assistance in various structures in Northern Italy 2005-2008.
- 2008 – 2016 – general surgeon at “Caritas” Clinical Hospital, “Malaxa” Clinical Hospital and “Sf. Maria” Clinical Hospital, Bucharest, including Head of the Surgical Department during 2009-2014.